Repair In Doncaster
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment In Doncaster To Suit You.
We offer a fully , same day alloy wheel refurbishment service in and around Doncaster, reducing the inconvinience normally associated with having to leave your wheels at a paint shop. We can remove damage such as scrapes, scuffs, kerb marks and early signs of corrosion from your alloy wheels helping to improve your cars condition and increase its value.
The Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Doncaster service is for wheels only in Doncaster. If your wheels are heavily corroded then we recommend our Full Alloy Wheel Refurbishment service, if you have diamond cut alloy wheels then please look at out Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel Refurbishment page, or if you have split rims, look at our Split Rim Alloy Wheel Refurbishment page.
How Do We Carry Out Our Alloy Wheel Refurbishment In Doncaster?
We are not a company who will spray the wheel on the car, or attempt to “blend in” any section of the wheel, as this type of repair is not suitable for the day to day conditions an alloy wheel faces. All our mobile alloy wheel refurbishment|repair doncaster s are carried out using a state of the art alloy wheel refurbishment, specially fitted out for this type of work.
Make sure Locking wheel nut is available*, colour can be matched, wheel/s are washed**
- Vehicle is jacked up, made secure on stands and alloy wheels removed
- Tyre is deflated and bead is broken allowing access to the alloy rim
- Take out all damage using different a range of different tools ensuring the shape of the wheel is kept
- Full face of wheel is primered, then cured
- Full face of wheel is painted to your colour choice or matched to original
- Cured off under heat system
- Full face of wheel is given a coat of lacquer
- Cured off under heat system
- Re-inflate the tyre to the correct manufacturers pressure
- Re-fit the wheel back onto the car ensuring correct torque has been applied***
We are NOT a smart repair, quick fix – or “touch up” merchants. The work we do is guaranteed for 12months, the technicians are trained to be perfectionists, not “that will do” approach!
Please contact us to to discuss your requirements. Examples of our mobile alloy wheel refurbishment|repair can be seen below. For more examples, please see our blog or click the relevant tag on the right of this window.
*If the locking wheel nut key is not available, we can remove these although there will be a £25 removal charge for however many wheel nuts require removal!
**we ask customers to check all this before we arrive!.we ask all customers to check the nuts after driving for 50km/30miles after wheel has been re-fittedAreas covered by our Alloy Wheel Refurbishment|Repair Service Doncaster:
Kirk Sandall, Barnby Dun, Edenthorpe, Armthorpe, Thorne, Hatfield, Bessacarr, Cantley, Tickhill, Bawtry, Austerfield, Balby, Sprotborough, Skellow, Auckley, Blaxton, Belton, Westwoodside, Haxey, Carcroft,